Friday, August 17, 2012

BLESSING DAY


At two months and three days you were given the most wonderful blessing by your sweet daddy. He had Great Grandpa Wright, Great Grandpa Gil, Papa, Grandpa Craig, Uncle Jason, Uncle David, and Cousin Ashton in the circle joining him on your big day. Uncle Jason tells me that during your blessing you couldn't keep your pacifier in, he says it was because you were smiling. I like to think that it was because you were happy to be in daddy's arms.Your daddy blessed you that you would have a keen sense of the spirit, that you would be a leader, and a good missionary. I feel fortunate that you have such a good example to look up to. I am so thankful that your daddy honors his preisthood, and I would like nothing more than you to be like him when you grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment